Robert HACK, Psychotherapist
Robert Hack is a graduate of the University of Detroit Mercy and is a member of Psi Chi Psychology Honor Society. He treats adults, couples, seniors and adolescents in both individual and group settings. He has conducted seminars on co-parenting, and Parental Alienation (aka) “Divorce Poisoning.” He has been in practice for more than 30 years in the Mental Health Field.
An International Organization, The Association of Family Conciliation Courts (AFCC), has trained him and on various Family Issues, such as Parental Alienation, Parental Coordination.
He was Department Head of the Psychology Department of Saint Mary’s College
He was appointed to the State of Michigan Psychology Licensing Board and its disciplinary sub-committee.
His office hours are days, evenings and Saturdays by appointment only.
PLEASE NOTE: Although, most of my practice is regarding, divorce and couple issues, I work with other areas in Psychology.No Matter who comes to me first regarding Family Court issues, I am FIRST and FOREMOST a CHILD ADVOCATE.
• Aging, Family Life Issues and End of Life Issues
• Anger Management
• Bereavement, Grief and Loss
• Co-parenting After Divorce or Separation
• Custody Evaluator and Psychological Testing
• Couples and Relationship Issues
• Divorce, Divorce Coaching, Divorce Mediation
• Conflict Issues, Parallel Parenting Classes
• Parenting Coordinator, GAL
• Parenting Issues, Parenting Reunification
• Supervised Therapeutic Parenting Time-Visitation